If talk about the best printer brand, Brother Printer is also one of them that is really making users to have a fast, perfect and innovative printing technology. With Brother Printer, users are able to have a great and pioneering feature. But, at the same time there are certain situations in which Brother Printer may also become prone to some errors. Anyway, this situation is not only with you because there are many users who have faced troubling situation with their printer. Recently, some users after Windows 10 installation have reported for Brother Printer offline issues. However, this offline issues can be instantly resolved with a online tech help for Brother Printer offline .
For more help, just click here: https://sites.google.com/site/resolveprinterissues/connect-an-offline-brother-printer-in-an-easy-way
After, Windows 10 update this issue was common with many of the users. This issue usually happens because of incompatibility of printer with your Windows 10. So, you shouldn’t get worried as you can find an instant solution by having a get help tech support number for Brother Printer. You may also focus on this article post to have solution for Brother Printer offline issues. So, let’s have a look at the solution:
Uninstall and reinstall printer driver
· Here, you need to open Device Manger Window.
· Find the printer on left of Windows.
· Here, you need to expand the icon of the printer.
· In Device Manger, make a right click on printer.
· Click ‘uninstall’ and then follow the instructions.
· Restart your Windows 10 system.
· Install the printer with the help of CD.
· Restart your system and check the status of printer.
· Update driver for its’ latest version.
Install new printer driver with compatibility
· Go to the printer manufacturer website and download the latest driver.
· Make a right click on setup file and then choose Properties.
· Now, click on compatibility tab and make a tick mark to run this program in compatibility mode.
· Choose operating system and install printer driver.
· Now, check the functionality.
Print issues solution with Windows 10
· Go to the Control Panel.
· Now, change the view by the option given to the top right to large icon.
· Here, you need to choose troubleshoot and then on left panel.
· Run Printer troubleshooter as well as hardware and devices.
With all these ways, you can easily get rid of Brother Printer offline issues. However, if you need more information then you can dial a Printer technical support number to have a fast and effective solution.