When your computer and printer are not connecting and your printer is showing available icon on your company network or physically attached to your Mac, there are numerous troubleshooting steps to discover the reason behind this issue. Once you re-establish a connection to your Mac and verify that the printer drivers and software have installed correctly, you can get back to your printing invoices, and can print documents for business meetings and notices for employees about important upcoming business events. If your printer remains offline, you can use the following giving points to reset the printing system or take Offline printer help from a reliable tech support company to get relevant solutions to add the printer again.
First of all, check connection between the printer and the Mac.
Reset the printer
· Reset the printer to store values in the firmware. For this apply a power reset in case your printer is not accepting communication from the Mac. http://printershelp.support
· Ensure the printer is idle, not making any sounds, before starting.
· Turn on the printer and disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
· Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
· Wait for about least 60 seconds.
· Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
· Now reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
· If the printer does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to revolve it on.
· If your printer prints, then you are done.
· If the print jams again, continue to the next step.
Remove multiple printers from the printer list
For hp wireless printer offline problem remove multiple devices in the printers list, and then remove extra. Search the Mac for Print and then click Print and Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers and Scanners in the list of printers.
Read more at Solutions to Resolve Printer Issues On Your Mac
Find the printer names that match your printer from the list of devices.
In case you hp wireless printer is showing offline on your Mac device then remove all extra printers from the list, and then click the minus button at the bottom of the list and just leave one 'idle' printer in the list that matches your printer criteria. By doing this if the printer prints, you can stop troubleshooting. Or if the printer remains offline or displays an error, continue to the next step and delete the existing print queue and add the printer. Now ensure your Mac is connected to the Internet and click on your HP printer to select the name of your printer from the Printer list, and then click Add to add your printer. By applying these steps your printer will start working in an appropriate manner again.
Related article Get Help Resolving Printer Issues on Mac