Canon Printer is known as one of the best printing brands used by large number of users worldwide. It manufactures large variety of printers based on the latest and pioneering technologies due to which printer users prefer it. Its’ better performance with minimal cost makes it to reach almost every printer users. Thus, Canon has also provided a 24*7 online tech support for canon printer to assist their customer with best supports and services. With Canon great advantages and utilities, there might be some situations in which users could get troubles while using the Canon printer. Click here for more info: https://www.facebook.com/notes/printers-help-support-18007605113/handy-ways-to-fix-common-canon-printer-problems/1070736432996935
Issues that may happen while using Canon Printer are:
· Printer is not compatible with Windows 10 users.
· Printer is not responding on Mac.
· Unable to find printer on network.
· Paper is not feeding inside printer.
· Printer is not connecting with wireless network.
· Printer driver is not installed properly.
· Cartridge not working properly.
· Printer is showing offline.
These are some of the issues that have been reported by the Canon printer users. Anyway, you can avoid these issues with the help of a Canon Printer technical support. Their experts are well-versed with the Canon printer technology, so you are going to have perfect resolution within a minimal period of time. However, you can also follow some steps shown in this post to avoid error happening with your printer. Let’s go through the steps shown here:
· First, be sure that your printer is on and indicator is flashing light.
· Now, perform the manual settings and go through the instructions shown there.
· Check the USB cable, whether it is connected properly or not.
· Now, go for visual scanning to find whether any piece of paper is present inside it or not.
· Restart your system and print anything. If you are not getting proper print, then you are having software issues with your printer.
· Go to the ‘Control Panel’, and then click on ‘Printer and faxes’ and then click on ‘Text alignment’ and clean the print heads properly.
· Now, again restart your system. This time printer will work properly.
This way, you can resolve most of the common Canon Printer issues and could run your Canon printer smoothly with no trouble.
If it does not work properly and you are again getting troubles, then you can dial a Canon printer toll-free number to find the solution. Likewise, you can also have online support helpline for brother printer, if you are using Brother Printer.
More info available about Brother Printer issues: http://www.apsense.com/article/connect-an-offline-brother-printer-in-an-easy-way.html