Printers can run consistently for many years and print thousands of prints, but often they do not. Sometimes it is as simple as over or under use. Many of the users don’t use their printers often and this can lead to printer problems like: Paper clips, rubbers, hair bands and other objects fall into printers and cause paper jams surprisingly often. Here are some useful problems and solutions to keep your printer running smoothly. There are a number of problems which you can face while using printer .To fix these problems you can simply read out the below given solutions and fix them :-
Printing is too slow.
The higher the resolution, the slower your printer prints. Large files with complex images take longer for your printer to process and print than smaller, text-only files. If feasible, print without graphics from the web to fasten the printing process. If you still experience the low speed of your printer then it’s better to contact an expert technician by dialing the toll-free Printers technical support number and fix your printer problems instantly. http://printershelp.support
If your printer is in its power saving mode, it will take extra time for it to “wake” before it’s ready to print at its normal speed. For this:-
· Cut down the number of pages by decreasing font size.
· Use the draft mode for printing, it requires low ink.
Print image quality
Follow the instructions for improving the quality of prints. If the image quality issue still persists after trying the solutions, the problem is more likely linked with hardwares.To overcome from these errors you should contact on toll-free printers support phone number and get your problems resolved instantly. Customer support phone number for HP devices
Among the most common problems with printers paper jams are one of them. Printers can jam for any reason. Take a breath and follow the instructions for clearing jams on your printer’s control panel:-
· Examine the paper path and remove any foreign material.
· When removing “jammed” paper always pull it out straight.
· This is the common problem in printers. The problem may vary from model to model.
· For this you can open the printer cover and pull out the offending paper pieces .Close the papers try.
· Make sure that paper stack is lined properly in the tray. In the case your problem persists allow printer to reset the settings. Remove the paper from the tray. Replace paper that’s moist from humidity with dry paper. Technical support for Epson Printer
Print job isn’t printing
· In windows follow the following steps:-
· Click Start and select Printers and Faxes. Right-click on the appropriate printer.
· Set Settings as default printer. On those occasions when you want to use a printer other than your default, just opt for it from the print dialog box.
· Check what type of paper your print job requires, and that there is an adequate supply of it in the machine.
· If your printer just won’t print or your print job seems stuck in the queue, the easiest solution is to delete the print job and restart. Begin by restarting your software application. If that doesn’t work, reboot your computer. As in restart not boot as in kick.
· Lastly, turn off your printer for a few minutes before switching it back on.