Sometimes, it happens that you become unable to print and your printer shows offline when you go for having some print outs with Mac. Though the printer remains available on company network and attached to your Mac, yet it shows as your printer and computer are not connected, and thus your printer shows offline. At this trouble point, users look for some solutions to the issue of HP printer offline. For this, you can also consult HP printer technical support to get optimum solution. Read more about Technical Issues in HP Printers.
There are several troubleshooting steps that you can go through as shown in this article, but before going through that you need to check whether printer driver and software have installed properly or not. You also need to check that whether you are able to have printing of invoices, business meetings documents, and, many other things. If everything is right, then you need to go through the basic troubleshooting steps. After you go by each step, you need to check whether printer is working or not. So, let’s go through the troubleshooting steps as shown below:
· Check all the cable connections properly that are connected to your printer, network router along with the method that you have used. Be sure that no cables are loose and printer is on.
· Now, check the printer tray for paper jams and also be sure that printer has sufficient papers aligned with it. If you find message for low ink, then you need to replace the cartridge.
· Now, click on Apple menu and go for software update, so that if any update is available then it could automatically get updated.
· Now, click on Apple menu and, then again choose ‘restart’.
· Now, click on ‘system preferences’ and, then choose ‘print and scan’. Now with the printer list double click on your printer and, if yellow lights appear then you need to click on ‘resume’.
· Open a document for print and press ‘ctrl and P’ and choose your printer from the list to print.
After going through all the above procedure, you need to reset your HP printer for which you can call on support assistance phone number for HP printer. You may reset by going to the Apple menu and selecting system preferences. Now, go to the print and scan and press on ctrl key and select reset printing system.
Now, you can add printer and scanner with your Mac and could have the smooth printing with no error. However, even with these solution steps, if you still get trouble, then you need to have HP technical support for complete solution. Read more about HP Printer Technical Support - for Instant Troubleshooting visit here http://www.apsense.com/article/hp-printer-technical-support-for-instant-troubleshooting.html