HP printer is known as the world most demanding printer due to its innovative technology and features updated with the latest technology. It has a vast number of users worldwide. HP printer inbuilt qualities are of the finest ones, but there may be some situations in which users could get trouble while using the HP printer. Many users have recently complained about online technical support for wireless offline printer that their printer frequently goes offline. In this situation, users completely become unable to print.
This type of issue generally happens due to problem in IP address. Router always specifies different IP address for computer and printer. You can check the IP address of your HP printer with the process shown below:
· Go to the Control Panel of your Windows.
· Now, click on the Option to find your printer.
· Now, make right click on the icon of printer and, then click on properties.
· Click on the tab Ports.
You might be getting wireless printer offline issues on your system because of the use of the wrong port number of the printer by your Windows. Now, connect other system to your printer and check for printing. If it is working, then check for the port number for this system which is in use by its Windows. Note down all the port numbers. Now, create the new port, even if Windows is using correct port number by going through the process shown in this article. You can also have a online technical support for HP printer to get resolved this error.
Now, go to the system that is showing offline error and, create new IP port with the use of its IP address. Go through the steps as shown below:
· Open the Control Panel of your Windows.
· Now, click on the tab Option to have view of printer connected to it.
· Now, right click on the icons of the printer and, then click on Properties.
· Now, click on the tab Ports and, then click on Add ports.
· Now click on the option Standard TCP or IP port and, then click on New port
· Follow the instruction shown on the screen and create new port using the IP address of printer.
This way, you can easily get resolved offline error with your HP printer. You can also connect with the HP technical support team to have more wide solution and knowledge related to your HP printer you are using. Read more about Resolve HP Wireless Printer Mac Compatibility Issues at http://checkthis.com/resolve-hp-wireless-printer-mac-compatibility-issues