Almost everyone has a printer machine these days, allowing them to easily print their documents and photos from home. Dell printers retain a distinguished place in printer industry because of its top quality. The company also has integrated its line of printers with some of its very own features.
The Dell Photo Printer 540 is a printer which is well renowned for printing colored photos. This device can be recognized by the "Dell Photo Printer 540" label on the bottom of the printer. This multi- functional printer was officially released in 2004 and has the capability of connecting to a computer and Flash Memory cards easily. The device acts as a portable and easy-to-use photo printer. The photo printer has an LCD screen and a pull-out printing tray. However, if you are using any device it has its own bad points and good points. While using a Dell printer, if you experience any type of error, then all you have to do is to simply call Dell technical printer toll-free number and get instant solutions from the skillful technicians. http://www.apsense.com/article/fix-a-few-bizarre-printing-problems-in-dell-printer.html
Often it happens that users experience some sort of problems with their printer while working on them. There are several problems which users can face while using their Dell Photo Printer 540 printer. Below is a list of a few problems that users are often experiencing:
Printer does not turn on
If the printer does not turn on, it may be experiencing the following problems.
1. If the power cord is not connecting, then check that the power cord is plugged in and properly and securely connected to the printer.
2. If the printer is still not powering on after checking that the power cord is plugged in, you may need to install a new power switch as your power switch is damaged.
3. Motherboard is not functioning
If after the replacement of the power switch your printer is still not working, then you must then proceed to install a new motherboard board. After applying all these steps if your printer is still not turning on, then you should simply take the help of technical support for Dell Printer from a reliable third party support providing company. The professional technicians offered by the company proffer you quality solutions in a short span of time.
Dell Photo Printer 540 drivers are small programs that facilitate your All-in-One Printer to communicate with your OS software. So it’s better to maintain and updated Dell Photo Printer 540 software and prevent crashes and maximizes your system performance. Using outdated or corrupt Dell Photo Printer 540 drivers can often cause system errors, crashes, and cause your computer or hardware to fail. http://printers-help-support.webnode.com/avail-tech-support-services-to-overcome-dell-printers-issues/
Printer doesn’t recognize the memory card
If your printer is not detecting a memory card then a number of problems may occur:-
1. Memory card is not installed
In case, your printer doesn’t detect your memory card, then simply check that the memory card is installed properly. You can also reinsert the memory card properly.
2. If your printer is unable to read the memory chart, then double click on the memory card and check that at least printer has at least one uncorrected photo file saved on it.
3. In case your printer is still unable to print a properly formatted photo from a correctly installed memory card, then you should simply install a new memory card in the printer.
For more problems and solutions visit the official website of the printer and get quality solutions immediately.